Extended Benefits Psychological services aren’t are often partially or fully covered by extended health benefit plans, Motor Vehicle Accident Claims (MVA), Work Safety Insurance Board (WSIB), Veterans Affairs, First Nations, Inuit, & Métis Services.
Skerrett Psychology
Saturday, July 2, 2022

Extended Benefits

Private Insurance

Psychological services are not covered by OHIP, but they are often partially or fully covered by extended health benefit plans.

Various plans differ, so please check with yours regarding coverage and claim procedures (i.e., whether or not a letter or referral from your physician is required, details required on receipts, etc.)

We are now able to directly bill to the following insurance companies: Green Shield, Blue Cross, Great West Life, Chamber of Commerce, Johnston Group, Cinup, First Canadian, Maximum Benefit, Industrial Alliance, and Equitable Life.

If your benefits are with any other company, clients are required to pay for treatment sessions at the time of the visit and will receive a receipt to submit for reimbursement. Several payments options are available for your convenience. We accept VISA, Mastercard, debit, or cash.

Private Insurance

Motor Vehicle Accident

Motor Vehicle Accident Claims (MVA)

Come in for your free initial consultation.

Psychological services required as a result of a motor vehicle accident should be covered by your auto insurance.

We bill your insurance provider directly, so there are no out-of-pocket expenses for you.

See Motor Vehicle Accident claims (MVA) for more information.

Work Safety Insurance Board (WSIB)

We are a registered provider with WSIB. Pre-approval is required.

Are you on WSIB due to a workplace injury? We provide treatment services to assist in rehabilitation. A referral from WSIB will start the process. Have your nurse consultant or case manager call our office and we will contact you directly for an appointment. You must have a claim number.

See Work Safety Insurance Board (WSIB) for more information.

Veterans Affairs

Participation is voluntary.

If you qualify and choose to participate in the Public Service Health Care Plan through Veterans Affairs Canada, you will be required to pay a monthly contribution depending on the type and level of coverage chosen.

See Veterans Affairs to learn more.

Native Affairs

Non-insured health benefits for First Nations and Inuit

To learn about the Non-Insured Health Benefits (NIHB) Program and how to access it, visit Native Affairs.



Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2022 by Epoch Avenue
Back To Top